How We Work Together
Step 1: Complimentary Meet & Greet Virtual or Phone Appointment
- Book online, or phone for an appointment.
- The purpose of this complimentary phone appointment is to share your primary health concern, and learn more about how I am able to create an individualized treatment plan for you.
- After this appointment you will complete your new patient intake forms, which take approximately 30-60 minutes to complete.
Step 2: First Visit - 90 minutes - Virtual, In-Person or Phone
- Bring all of the supplements and medications that you are currently taking.
- Bring any bloodwork or results that you have.
- A detailed medical history will be obtained, and any relevant physical exams (e.g., If you are a patient with Parkinson’s Disease I will perform a neurological screening exam).
- Any testing that is required will be ordered. This includes bloodwork, urine or stool analysis as is relevant to your presenting health concerns.
Step 3: Second Visit – 60 minutes - Virtual, In-Person or Phone
- Typically this appointment is scheduled for 4-6 weeks after the initial appointment.
- We will review any bloodwork or testing results and initiate your individualized treatment plan.
Step 4: Ongoing Health Care - Virtual, In-Person or Phone
- The purpose of future follow-up appointments are to monitor your progress, update your active treatment plan, and provide education surrounding your health.
- Brief follow-ups are typically scheduled every 4-8 weeks to monitor progress and adjust the treatment plan as needed.
- These appointments vary from 30-60 minutes in length depending on the complexity of your case.